Tue May 5 AEST (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Tue May 5 4:30am - Tue May 5 6:30am
Cnr Cooper & Miller Streets, Melbourne, Australia
The Financial Information Service helps you make informed decisions about your finances.
With this information, you will be better able to:
• Increase your confidence with financial matters like investment, salary sacrifice and superannuation
• Understand your own financial affairs and options
• Understand financial planners and how to use their advice
• How to use credit sensibly
• Save and plan for the future through investing
• Plan for your retirement
• Understand what happens when you move into aged care.
We can explain:
• The risk of certain financial products
• The roles of financial professionals
• The benefit of reducing debt
• How you can increase your overall retirement income.
• Payment options
• Respite care
• Assets & income tests