Mon Dec 2 AEDT (5 days ago)
In your timezone (EST): Sun Dec 1 9:30pm - Sun Dec 1 11:00pm
Customs House Library
31 Alfred St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
The Financial Information Service helps you make informed decisions about your finances.
With this information, you will be better able to:
• increase your confidence with financial matters like investment, salary sacrifice and superannuation
• understand your own financial affairs and options
• understand financial planners and how to use their advice
• how to use credit sensibly
• save and plan for the future through investing
• plan for your retirement
• understand what happens when you move into aged care.
We can explain:
• the risk of certain financial products
• the roles of financial professionals
• the benefit of reducing debt
• how you can increase your overall retirement income.
• intestacy and wills
• guardianship and enduring power of attorney
• the role of insurance
• estate plan within your financial plan
There are 2 ways to book a seminar.
You can email the FIS seminars booking team at least 3 days before the seminar. Don't forget to include:
• the title, date and location of the seminar you want to go to
• your phone number, or contact details, in case the seminar is cancelled
• how you found out about the seminar, such as a newspaper, flyer or Facebook.
You can also call our FIS seminar booking phone line and book over the phone @ 1800 136 357