Wed May 6 AEST (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed May 6 4:00am - Wed May 6 6:00am
Hellenic Club of Canberra
Matilda St, Phillip ACT 2606, Australia
The Financial Information Service helps you make informed decisions about your finances.
With this information, you will be better able to:
• increase your confidence with financial matters like investment, salary sacrifice and superannuation
• understand your own financial affairs and options
• understand financial planners and how to use their advice
• how to use credit sensibly
• save and plan for the future through investing
• plan for your retirement
• understand what happens when you move into aged care.
We can explain:
• the risk of certain financial products
• the roles of financial professionals
• the benefit of reducing debt
• how you can increase your overall retirement income.
• what are home equity conversion loans?
• advantages and disadvantages
• estate issues
• the alternative options