Wed Apr 29 AEST (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Apr 29 3:45am - Wed Apr 29 5:30am
The Fraternity Club
11 Bourke St, Fairy Meadow NSW 2519, Australia
The Financial Information Service helps you make informed decisions about your finances.
With this information, you will be better able to:
• increase your confidence with financial matters like investment, salary sacrifice and superannuation
• understand your own financial affairs and options
• understand financial planners and how to use their advice
• how to use credit sensibly
• save and plan for the future through investing
• plan for your retirement
• understand what happens when you move into aged care.
We can explain:
• the risk of certain financial products
• the roles of financial professionals
• the benefit of reducing debt
• how you can increase your overall retirement income.
• government policy
• working out how much you need to retire on
• investment options to prepare yourself
• when should I retire.