|Event Date||Tue Dec 17 EST (almost 3 years ago)|
Port Pirie Library
3 Wandearah Rd, Port Pirie South SA 5540, Australia
The Financial Information Service helps you make informed decisions about your finances.
With this information, you will be better able to:
• increase your confidence with financial matters like investment, salary sacrifice and superannuation
• understand your own financial affairs and options
• understand financial planners and how to use their advice
• how to use credit sensibly
• save and plan for the future through investing
• plan for your retirement
• understand what happens when you move into aged care.
We can explain:
• the risk of certain financial products
• the roles of financial professionals
• the benefit of reducing debt
• how you can increase your overall retirement income.
• how income streams work
• options available
• tax and Centrelink assessment
• the consequences of your choices.