Tue Jan 14 AEDT (almost 3 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Mon Jan 13 11:30pm - Tue Jan 14 1:00am
Kay Avery Place
13 Kennedy Street, Kilcoy, Qld 4515, Australia
The Financial Information Service helps you make informed decisions about your finances.
With this information, you will be better able to:
• increase your confidence with financial matters like investment, salary sacrifice and superannuation
• understand your own financial affairs and options
• understand financial planners and how to use their advice
• how to use credit sensibly
• save and plan for the future through investing
• plan for your retirement
• understand what happens when you move into aged care.
We can explain:
• the risk of certain financial products
• the roles of financial professionals
• the benefit of reducing debt
• how you can increase your overall retirement income.
• how income streams work
• options available
• tax and Centrelink assessment
• the consequences of your choices.