Thu Apr 9 AEST (almost 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Apr 9 4:00am - Thu Apr 9 6:00am
Bargoonga Nganjin, North Fitzroy Library
182-186 St Georges Rd, Fitzroy North VIC 3068, Australia
The Financial Information Service helps you make informed decisions about your finances.
With this information, you will be better able to:
• increase your confidence with financial matters like investment, salary sacrifice and superannuation
• understand your own financial affairs and options
• understand financial planners and how to use their advice
• how to use credit sensibly
• save and plan for the future through investing
• plan for your retirement
• understand what happens when you move into aged care.
We can explain:
• the risk of certain financial products
• the roles of financial professionals
• the benefit of reducing debt
• how you can increase your overall retirement income.
• how income streams work
• options available
• tax and Centrelink assessment
• the consequences of your choices.