Wed Apr 15 AEST (almost 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Apr 15 3:30am - Wed Apr 15 5:30am
30 Bunn St, Wallsend NSW 2287, Australia
The Financial Information Service helps you make informed decisions about your finances.
With this information, you will be better able to:
• Increase your confidence with financial matters like investment, salary sacrifice and superannuation
• Understand your own financial affairs and options
• Understand financial planners and how to use their advice
• How to use credit sensibly
• Save and plan for the future through investing
• Plan for your retirement
• Understand what happens when you move into aged care.
We can explain:
• The risk of certain financial products
• The roles of financial professionals
• The benefit of reducing debt
• How you can increase your overall retirement income.
• How income streams work
• Options available
• Tax and Centrelink assessment
• The consequences of your choices.