Fri Feb 21 AEDT (almost 3 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Feb 20 6:30pm - Thu Feb 20 8:00pm
The Entrance Library
211A The Entrance Rd, The Entrance NSW 2261, Australia
The Financial Information Service helps you make informed decisions about your finances.
With this information, you will be better able to:
• Increase your confidence with financial matters like investment, salary sacrifice and superannuation
• Understand your own financial affairs and options
• Understand financial planners and how to use their advice
• How to use credit sensibly
• Save and plan for the future through investing
• Plan for your retirement
• Understand what happens when you move into aged care.
We can explain:
• The risk of certain financial products
• The roles of financial professionals
• The benefit of reducing debt
• How you can increase your overall retirement income.
• How superannuation works
• Who can contribute
• Accumulations and options within funds
• Access to superannuation.