Fri Mar 13 AEDT (almost 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Mar 12 10:00pm - Fri Mar 13 12:00am
Woy Woy Library
Cnr Blackwall Rd &, Oval Ave, Woy Woy NSW 2256, Australia
The Financial Information Service helps you make informed decisions about your finances.
With this information, you will be better able to:
• Increase your confidence with financial matters like investment, salary sacrifice and superannuation
• Understand your own financial affairs and options
• Understand financial planners and how to use their advice
• How to use credit sensibly
• Save and plan for the future through investing
• Plan for your retirement
• Understand what happens when you move into aged care.
We can explain:
• The risk of certain financial products
• The roles of financial professionals
• The benefit of reducing debt
• How you can increase your overall retirement income.
• How superannuation works
• Who can contribute
• Accumulations and options within funds
• Access to superannuation.