Thu Feb 20 AEDT (almost 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Feb 19 10:00pm - Thu Feb 20 12:00am
41 Bluff Rd, Devonport TAS 7310, Australia
The Financial Information Service helps you make informed decisions about your finances.
With this information, you will be better able to:
• increase your confidence with financial matters like investment, salary sacrifice and superannuation
• understand your own financial affairs and options
• understand financial planners and how to use their advice
• how to use credit sensibly
• save and plan for the future through investing
• plan for your retirement
• understand what happens when you move into aged care.
We can explain:
• the risk of certain financial products
• the roles of financial professionals
• the benefit of reducing debt
• how you can increase your overall retirement income.
• choices and consequences
• making the most of your pension
• Centrelink assessment issues
• rights and obligations.