Tue Jun 14 BST (in 26 days)
In your timezone (EDT): Mon Jun 13 7:00pm - Mon Jun 13 7:00pm
South Place Hotel
3 South Pl, London EC2M 2AF, UK
During this interactive event, we will hear from a number of fixed income fund managers who will share their outlook on the market and discuss how strategies should adjust in response to changing conditions.
They will explain their current positioning, including how they are seeking out opportunities and mitigating risks in the year ahead, as well as highlight how their funds may fit in investors’ portfolios.
By attending this event, you will also get the chance to network with peers, quiz our speakers, as well as benefit from CPD points.
Reasons to attend Fixed Income Market Focus:
• Boardroom style sessions allow for in depth information sharing and opportunities to enter discussions
• The opportunity to ask presenting fund managers any questions you have
• Network with like-minded peers
• All Market Focus events are CPD certified
• Half day format with the busy professional in mind
• Hybrid format allows delegates to see fund managers in a live setting from the comfort of their own home if attending face to face is not the preferred environment
• The ability to see fund managers who are based overseas via live stream
Who should attend:
Places are complimentary for discretionary investment professionals who actively invest client money, or researchers/analysts who influence decisions relating to the buying or selling of funds.
We welcome delegates from the following firm types: Banks, Discretionary Wealth Managers, Family Offices, Funds of Funds/Multi-Manager, Private Banks, Research Companies, Stockbrokers... with job titles such as: Chief Investment Officer, Head of Fund Selection, Head of Investment Strategy, Head of Multi-Manager, Head of Research, Investment Analyst, Investment Director, Investment Manager, Investment Research Manager, Wealth Manager.
Simply apply for your place using the registration form today and we will be in touch to let you know if you have been approved!
Global Credit Portfolio Manager, Algebris Investments
Partner, Portfolio Management, TwentyFour Asset Management
Investment Specialist, Capital Group
Fund Manager, Sanlam
• Capital Group
• J.P. Morgan Asset Management