|Event Date||Thu Jan 20 EST (1 day ago)|
Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld and Online Event
6677 Sea Harbor Dr, Orlando, FL 32821, USA
Continuing with the topic of buyer motivation, four panelists will share what is attracting residents and second home buyers to the Sunshine State. The group will include a site selector, a Realtor, and two economic developers. Each will provide a diverse perspective from four unique areas of the state. And you’ll have the opportunity to ask the panelists your questions following their conversation!
Tentative agenda includes:
• Economic outlook for the U.S. & Florida
• Florida housing market outlook
• Demographic trends for the U.S. & Florida
• The latest motivations for home buying and selling
• Panel of economic developers, site selector, and a Realtor discussing who is coming to Florida and WHY
• Q&A session with the panelists
Dr. Brad O'Connor, Ph.D.
Chief Economist, Florida Realtors
Dr. Jessica Lautz
Vice President of Demographics and Behavioral Insights, National Association of Realtors