|Event Date||Tue Sep 14 EDT (about 1 month ago)|
There Has Never Been a More Critical Time for FOCI and Non-FOCI Companies and Outside Advisors to Attend this Event.
The Defense Counterintelligence Security Agency (DCSA) is heightening its scrutiny and compliance expectations in the wake of significant new, anticipated developments. With so much on the line, don’t miss key takeaways on NISPOM, NID Exceptions, Mitigation, CMMC, AOPs — and the interplay with FIRRMA and CFIUS.
Top reasons to attend:
• Delve Into when FOCI Agreements Will Be Invalidated or Terminated: How FIRRMA Agreements are Now Being Re-Assessed and Upheld
• Discover the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC): What Are Companies Doing Right and Wrong on Supply Chain and Cyber Risk Management
• Deliberate and Maintain FOCI Mitigation: How to Balance the Responsibilities of Outside Directors, Proxy Holders and the Agency in Charge
• Demonstrate Best Practices for Anticipating and Planning for FOCI Issues in Mergers and Acquisitions
• Boost your Affiliated Operations Plan (AOP): How FOCI-Mitigated Companies Interact with Affiliates
• Join expert speaking faculty that includes government regulators and industry leaders.
• Engage in lively discussion and debate with thought leaders on up-to-the-minute trends and hot-button issues.
• Recreate the kinds of conversations and networking opportunities you would have at an onsite event on our interactive, virtual platform.
Current Outside Director, Former Director, Industrial Security, Defense Security Service
Global International Trade and Global Mergers & Acquisitions Practices, White & Case LLP
Bob “Clete” Boyer
Chief Compliance Officer, Facility Security Officer, Tactical Air Support Inc.
Director of Security & FSO/TCO, iDirect Government LLC
Director of Corporate Security, Thales Defense & Security Inc.
Partner, Morgan Lewis & Bockius LLP
Alley E. Davis
Senior Analyst LAW/FSO, Eaton
Outside Director, QinetiQ Inc. Outside Director, Serco Proxy Director, Ultra Electronics
General Counsel, US, Avon Protection Systems, Inc.
SVP, COO and Head of Corporate Functions, AIRBUS U.S. Space & Defense, Inc.
Director, FOCI Compliance, Allied Universal
Associate General Counsel, Government Contracts, Collins Aerospace
Shareholder, Rogers Joseph O'Donnell PC
Partner, White & Case LLP
Richard Ray Jr.
Senior Security Manager/FSO/ITPSO, Squadron Defense Group
Partner, National Security/CFIUS/ Compliance, Stroock
Director Security, Wood Programs Inc.
John H. Young, Jr.
President, Young Consulting Group, LLC.
CEO, Winn Consulting Solutions, LLC
• White & Case
• Torres Law
• Torres Trade Industry