Tue Feb 12 CET (almost 3 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Feb 12 2:00am - Tue Feb 12 11:00am
Grandhotel Hessischer Hof
Friedrich-Ebert-Anlage 40, 60325 Frankfurt am Main, Germany
This compact half-day event will feature an esteemed line up of industry professionals who will delve deep into the biggest challenges being faced by the investment and corporate community in Europe.
The briefing will give insights into the most pressing issues in the industry and get a crucial update on major themes in FX markets, including:
• The regulator’s view on FX markets in 2019 and beyond;
• Forces behind the changing FX market structure;
• The evolution of FX hedging;
• The state of FX futures’ market;
• Geopolitical and macro developments driving FX markets.
• CME Group
• BNP Paribas