|Event Date||Sun Jun 27 EDT - Wed Jun 30 EDT (4 months ago)|
Omni Orlando Resort at Championsgate
1500 Masters Blvd, Championsgate, FL 33896, USA
The FPPTA Annual Conference draws approximately 2,000 people each year. The conference focuses on a macro-perspective of the industry and public pension landscape over two and one-half days of speakers. This year’s theme of communications will focus on effective messaging to better prepare trustees to talk and explain public pension issues to law makers, the press, and others in your community.
Attendees are encouraged to bring their families to the annual conference, to network with industry vendors and event sponsors in the exhibit hall, and to spend time learning from one another how to protect municipal pension plans.
FPPTA’s annual membership and Board of Directors meetings are held at this event where new officers, board members, and committee members are voted (or named) and seated and where membership is updated on the status of the organization.
In addition to conference speakers, the FPPTA Annual Conference also features a welcome gathering dinner, a charity golf classic tournament, and children’s activities.
• Andco Consultants
• Intercontinental Real Estate
• JP Morgan
• Polen Capital
• Highland Capital Management
• Saxena White
• Richmond Capital Management
• Garcia Hamilton & Associates
• American Realty Advisors
• Kessler Topaz Metzer & Check, LLP
• Levi & Korsinsky LLp / CORE Monitoring Services LLC
• Constitution Capital Partners
• Great Lakes Advisors
• Pension Technology Group
• State Street Global Advisors
• DePrince, Race & Zollo, Inc
• Foster & Foster
• Robbins Geller Rudman & Dowd LLP
• Sawgrass Asset Management, LLC
• Bleichmar Fonti & Auld LLP
• Tocqueville Asset Management L.P.