Thu Mar 31 BST (in 5 months)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Mar 31 6:00am - Thu Mar 31 11:10am
Firms must stay ahead of the growing fraud curve to be able to thrive in the digital economy.
The 4th annual Fraud in Financial Services connects the entire financial services industry across Europe in an exclusive environment.
Hear from industry leading experts sharing unparalleled knowledge and thought-leadership on the evolving and complex global fraud landscape. This event will explore and review fraud prevention methods, risk management and digital innovations across financial institutions.
C-suite executives will have the chance to delve deep in this multi-tracked programme to collaborate and share best practices for eradicating fraud risks and threats.
If you work for a bank, fintech, payments, insurance company or the wider financial services, this event is for you!
Don’t miss the chance to attend the most important event for digital innovations and fraud prevention this year.
Who will be there?
350+ Attendees, ranging from Heads, Directors and Chiefs of Fraud, Financial Crime, Cyber, Security, AI, Automation,Analysts, Anti Money Laundering Officers, Anti-bribery, Anti-corruption, Risk, Compliance Officers, Data, Technology, Intelligence from across the Financial Services
Why should you attend?
• Join this interactive conference to view live keynote presentations and panel sessions.
• Take part in live Q&As and network in discussions rooms in real time
• Hear from 40+ industry-leading speakers in the banking ecosystem
• Network with 350+ delegates across London and UK
• 12+ hours of content, from industry thought leaders
• Have your say! Join peer-to-peer led discussions
• Select 1-2-1 meetings with the latest financial service innovators