Thu Apr 28 CDT (25 days ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Apr 28 1:00am - Thu Apr 28 1:00am
American Bank & Trust - The Hub Corporate Center
531 Lovers Ln, Bowling Green, KY 42103, USA
Not long ago, cybersecurity was considered a job for IT staff alone. Today cybersecurity is everyone’s job. The number of data breaches hit an all-time high in 2021, and there’s no reason to believe the number will decline in 2022. Cybercriminals are more sophisticated than they’ve ever been, and staying a step ahead is virtually impossible.
What can organizations do to reduce the risk of being breached? Considering that 95% of successful cyber-attacks are caused by human error, it starts with awareness. Understanding what the future of cybersecurity is will show you how to make the best use of your resources and stay safe not just today, but tomorrow too.
We invite you to join us for a casual, interactive lunch and learn hosted by KBA partner, Lexington Geek. Throughout our presentation, we will share real stories about how digital security is evolving, what to look out for, and what safeguards you may want to consider implementing in 2022 and beyond.
• Introduction to Digital Security Today
• Common characteristics of "cybersecurity" within an organization
• How digital security is evolving
• What safeguards do you have now vs what you need
• Emerging and Future Security Threats
• A perspective of digital security based on recent threats
• Establishing an Enterprise Digital Security Strategy
• What must digital security mean to the executives
• What most good companies don't do well
• How to tailor your enterprise security program
• How to treat digital security as an enterprise initiative