Wed Jul 7 +08 (3 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Jul 6 11:00pm - Wed Jul 7 12:00am
In this interactive roundtable we will discuss how financial institutions can adopt a unified GRC framework for regulatory compliance and the latest approaches to optimise efficiency and cost saving.
You will learn how to break the silos across different operational risks within banks that could range from IT, Data, resilience, fraud, third party, conduct, regulatory, organizational change, geopolitical to HR. Each of these operational risks has become more complex than ever and hence require attention within the GRC framework, especially when it comes to regulatory compliance.
Discussion points will include:
• Compliance strategies to meet new regulatory environment- key challenges
• Redesigning governance strategies for regulatory compliance
• How to avoid letting complex tools of inconsistent capability burdened first line of defense
• What should and can be done to improve compliance process with the firms?
• How to identify statistical algorithmic within AI for regulatory compliance
Who should attend?
The event is designed for senior risk management and finance professionals. Job roles include, but are not limited to:
• Risk Management
• Enterprise Risk
• Liquidity Risk
• Operational Risk
Steven Low Weng Haw
Group Chief Risk Officer, Affin Bank Berhad
CRO, Tokio Marine Life Insurance Singapore
Global Head of Operational Risk, Nomura
Head of IBM Risk Analytics Pre-Sales, Asia Pacific, IBM ASIA PACIFIC
Yeoh Xin Yi
Partner/Executive Director, Financial Services Advisory and Head of Financial Risk Management Advisory, KPMG