Wed Apr 27 CEST (about 1 month ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Apr 26 6:00pm - Tue Apr 26 6:00pm
Pomme d’Or Hotel
Liberation Square, Jersey JE1 3UF, Jersey
This interactive briefing will bring together senior investment professionals involved in the fund selection process from across the Channel Islands to hear from and question leading fund managers covering a range of asset classes.
The convenient half-day event offers a valuable opportunity for delegates to hear the views of a number of different managers and fund groups in one place.
Who Should Attend?
• Places are complimentary for discretionary investment professionals who actively invest client money, or researchers/analysts who influence decisions relating to the buying or selling of funds.
We welcome delegates from the following firm types:
• Discretionary Wealth Managers
• Family Offices
• Funds of Funds/Multi-Manager
• Private Banks
• Research Companies, Stockbrokers
• Chief Investment Officer
• Head of Fund Selection
• Head of Investment Strategy
• Head of Multi-Manager
• Head of Research
• Investment Analyst
• Investment Director
• Investment Manager
• Investment Research Manager
• Wealth Manager
Abbie Llewellyn Waters
Head of Sustainable Investing, Jupiter Asset Management
Senior Fund Manager, J O Hambro
Head of Client Portfolio Management, H2O Asset Management
Director, Research, WisdomTree
Fund Manager, Schroders
• H2O Asset Management
• J O Hambro Capital Management Group
• Jupiter Asset Management