Wed Oct 13 EEST (9 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Oct 13 2:00am - Wed Oct 13 12:00pm
Clarion Hotel Helsinki
Tyynenmerenkatu 2, 00220 Helsinki, Finland
In October 2021, Future Digital Finance Forum will return and bring together the financial industry decision-makers to pragmatically discuss strategies for the future of finance. This time we will focus especially on market differentiation and cost savings. No thought leaders – just real bankers and industry experts.
Connecting corporations, startups and authorities, Future Digital Finance Forum has been providing a platform to discuss the future of the finance industry since 2016.
Questions to be answered:
• What actually are the SDG and ESG goals and their significance for the industry?
• How to implement a digital-only strategy?
• When to use the Banking-as-a-Service strategy?
• What about a superior customer service strategy?
• Where is the profit in the future of banking?
• What does the buy-now-pay-later trend mean for financing?
• How to utilize data in practice?
• What kind of talent will tomorrow’s bank need?
• How to reduce costs significantly?
Group Head of AI Hub, Nordea
Chief Communication, Brand and Sustainability Officer, Oma Säästöpankki
CEO, Vilja Solutions
Fintech Researcher, Venture Builder, 52nd Ventures
Director, IT & Digital Services, Oma Säästöpankki