|Event Date||Thu May 27 EDT (8 months ago)|
This is a 60-minute introduction to the ‘art of the possible’ with data science. You will be taken on a journey “behind the screen” to level-set your knowledge around the key building blocks of data science - Big Data and Artificial Intelligence and how these technologies are reshaping financial services.
Our seasoned technology facilitator will intersperse 15 minutes of collaborative Q&A, polling and forum discussion through highly visual technology storytelling.
We will cover:
• Scene setting - We set the context for the webinar by briefly discussing how periods of rapid change offer opportunities for innovation and growth. One of those trends is the need for data analysis, and the transition from the age of excel to the age of code.
• Demystifying ‘Big Data’ - We break down terms such as structured vs unstructured data, before giving an illustration of a predictive model (using big data) in action.
• Artificial Intelligence
• The applications of Machine Learning in financial services
• The challenges and implications of machine bias
• Examples of how AI and data science are enabling people with limited technical expertise to build exciting new solutions.
Product Developer, Decoded