|Event Date||Tue Mar 8 EST (in about 1 month)|
What You'll Learn:
• How are developers and investors approaching retail's uncertainty and the high cap rates that go along with these assets?
• How bullish or hesitant are developers, investors and brokers about retail getting back to 2019 levels?
• What creative strategies, such as pop-up shops and other experiential retail options are end users utilizing?
• How are end users and developers using the shifting market trends as an opportunity to pursue different lease terms and changing development location strategies?
• How are up and coming delivery companies leveraging real estate buys to increase efficiency for areas such as grocery delivery?
How you'll do more business:
• Enhance your business by gaining a stronger understanding for the current confidence in the retail market and what growth opportunity exists to make money on investing in a retail rebound. Gain exclusive insight into how major retail tenants, developers and service providers are redefining current and future design elements to accommodate the changing needs of tenants.
• Investors, owners, developers, tenants, brokers, end users, designers, contractors, architects, property managers, law firms and consultants.
Why should you attend:
• Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network, and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us.
EVP, Head of Marketing and Retail Leasing, RXR Realty
Director of Store Development, Starbucks
Senior Real Estate Manager, North America, JOKR
Co-President, Chief Development Officer, Equinox
Sr. Director of Real Estate, Inspire Brands: Dunkin', Baskin Robbins, Jimmy John's
VP of Data Partnerships, Placer.ai
Studio Director, MBH
Partner, Herrick Feinstein
• MBH Arch