|Event Date||Thu May 12 EDT (14 days ago)|
The Paragon Building
2100 49th Ave, Long Island City, NY 11101, USA
What You'll Learn:
• Understand where New York ranks nationally with life sciences developments and what the future hold for this market
• Learn which infrastructure policies are driving development activity, project approval and fostering growth for the region's tenants.
• Which design elements are in highest demand for driving leasing activity and how does this different in New York vs. Connecticut and New Jersey?
• Which markets can serve as a blueprints or reference points for the future of the city's life science developments?
• What is the investor and developer appetite from national players to enter the tri-state region?
• How you'll do more business:
Enhance your business by understanding how New York City Real Estate is approaching a growth potential year. Understand how raised capital will be utilized under New York City's newest Mayoral regime and how this impacts the multifamily stock as well as class-a and class-b office.
Investors, owners, developers, lenders, life science tenants, brokers, public sector companies, architects, contractors, engineers, property managers and you!
Why should you attend:
Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network, and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us.
Vice President, Gil-Bar Health & Life Sciences
Audit Partner, Berdon
CEO, Nan Fung Life Sciences
Managing Principal, Georgetown Company
Senior Vice President, Life Sciences & Healthcare, New York Economic Development Corporation
Managing Director, NY, Nuveen
Partner, Chief Investment Officer, King Street Properties
Founding Principal, GRE
Senior Vice President, WSP Group
Principal, Science & Technology Practice Leader, Perkins & Will
SVP, Taconic Investment Partners
Director of Entrepreneurship & Innovation, Westchester County Office of Economic Development
Principal & CEO, Talisen Construction Corporation
• Talisen Construction Corp
• Hunter Roberts
• Long Island City Partnership