Mon Sep 23 IST - Wed Sep 25 IST (about 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Sun Sep 22 10:45pm - Wed Sep 25 6:45am
Radisson Blu Resort Goa Cavelossim Beach
Cavelossim Beach, Mobor Beach, Goa 403001, India
Meet 150+ airports, investors, regulators, financiers and governments in one place
The leading airport privatisation and finance event in Asia
The most comprehensive strategic and financial event for airports
• GAD conferences have been tracking airport privatisation around the world for 26 years.
• The 3 day programme is packed with insights into developing winning airport business models, PPP and development finance models, market forecasts and much more.
Learn from the best
• GAD Asia's speakers are proven experts in their fields, representing airports, airlines, investors, government and regulatory bodies.
• GAD is a unique opportunity to pick the best brains in the business.
The Investing in Indian Airports Summit
• India is now the world's 3rd largest aviation market. These are exciting times with 6 new airport privatisations awarded this year and many more on the horizon.
• Attend this 1 day summit to find out what's in the pipeline.
A who's who of airport investment & finance in Asia
• Join 175+ global airport leaders from across Asia and beyond at the region's leading airport finance and development event.
A networking paradise!
• GAD Asia is an unrivalled opportunity to spend quality time with industry peers and meet future business partners.
• Use the GAD event App to contact people in advanced and take advantage of the networking time and events onsite to meet with them.
Airport PPP best practice
• GAD Asia is the original airport investment conference, where you can find out what makes airport assets attractive to investors and learn which PPP and investment models are the most successful for public-private partnerships.
Business Chairman – Energy, IT & International Airports, GMR Group
Chief Executive Advisor, GMR Megawide Cebu Airport Corporation (GMCAC)
Head, Strategic Investment & Policy Advisory Group, National Investment & Infrastructure Fund (NIIF)
CFO, Bangalore International Airport
President, Air Passengers' Association of India (APAI)
CEO, GMR Hyderabad International Airport Ltd.
CEO, Delhi International Airport (DIAL)
CEO, GMR Goa International Airport Limited (GGIAL)
Tan Sri Bashir Ahmad
Advisor - GMR Airports, formerly Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (MAHB)
Writer & Expert, Aviation
CEO, Zurich Airport International Asia
Executive Director, Aviation, Jacobs
AVP Finance, MIAL
Managing Director, Asia Pacific, ADP
Managing Director, Singapore, OMERS Infrastructure
Director Infrastructure & Energy Europe, Middle East & Asia, DEG
Gabriel de la Rica
Commercial Director, Ferrovial Airports
Global Investments & Management, Fraport
Director, Mergers & Acquisitions, AviAlliance
Divisional Director, Aviation, Jacobs
President & CEO, Modalis Infrastructure Partners
Head - Mergers & Acquisitions, Investment Banking, Edelweiss Financial Services Limited
Airport Expert, Independent
Middle East & South Asia Aviation Director, Egis
Country Director, India, DEG
Managing Director, Asiatique Advisory Pte. Ltd.
Director for Policy Planning & Coordination, Airport Governance Reform Unity
Aviation Columnist, CNBCTV18
Senior Principal, Consulting, IATA
Chief Strategy and Development Officer, BIAL (Bangalore Intl Airport Ltd.)
Business Chairman – Airports, GMR Group
Honorable Chief Minister, Government of Goa
Managing Director of Marketing for Asia Pacific and India, Boeing
Associate Director, Landrum & Brown
CEO, GISPL (GMR Infrastructure Singapore)
COO, Delhi International Airport (DIAL)
SVP, Global Investments & Management, Fraport AG
2019 Sponsors, Partner and Supporter
INDUSTRY NEWS PARTNER:
• Airport Investor Resource