Mon Dec 7 PST - Fri Dec 11 PST (10 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Mon Dec 7 11:00am - Fri Dec 11 8:00pm
At Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies Conference 2019, attendees were presented with information on how to accelerate innovation and agility in a hybrid world and enable their organization’s digital future. The traditional data center may be waning, but IT infrastructure and operations — increasingly digital and distributed — aren’t going away.
At the conference, the top priorities that I&O leaders met on included:
• Automation strategy rethink
• Hybrid IT vs. disaster recovery confidence
• Scaling DevOps agility
• Infrastructure is everywhere — so is your data
• Overwhelming impact of IoT
Attendees of the Gartner IT Infrastructure, Operations & Cloud Strategies Conference were able to prepare their organizations for the future based on unbiased research, data they can trust and insights needed to take their organization to the next level.
Thought-leading sessions covered how to:
• Increase your knowledge of all things cloud, from migration tactics, vendor selection and cost optimization to IaaS, PaaS and SaaS.
• Invest in the skills and technologies you need to deliver and manage cloud and noncloud services in a hybrid world.
• Redefine the role and relevance of IT operations in a dynamic digital environment.
• Expand the boundaries of I&O security, from DevSecOps and cloud security to cybersecurity, disaster recovery and data privacy.
• Capitalize on emerging trends, including artificial intelligence (AI), DevOps, Internet of Things (IoT), machine learning (ML) and edge computing.
• Cultivate cultural change with new I&O leadership practices for the digital age.
Founder & CEO, futurethink
Trend Spotter and Futurist
Chairman, Salute, LLC
Gregory S. Hayes
Director of Enterprise Architecture, McGraw-Hill
Distinguished VP Analyst, Gartner
VP Analyst, Gartner
VP, Advisory, Gartner
VP Analyst, Gartner
•SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC (SCHWEIZ) AG
•Park Place Technologies
•QTS Data Centers