|Event Date||Thu Feb 20 EST (almost 2 years ago)|
General Counsel & Privacy Officer Forum 2020 - Who should participate? Counsels and privacy, data security, and compliance staff for company members of the Insights Association are invited to participate, at no cost. The Forum is a benefit exclusive to Insights Association company members.
As the leading voice, resource and network of the marketing research and data analytics community, the Insights Association helps its members create competitive advantage. All our revenue is invested in quality standards, legal and business advocacy, education, certification and direct support to enable our members to thrive in an evolving industry and drive business impact.
Our members are the world's leading producers of intelligence, analytics and insights defining the needs, attitudes and behaviors of consumers, organizations and their employees, students and citizens. With that essential understanding, leaders can make intelligent decisions and deploy strategies and tactics to build trust, inspire innovation, realize the full potential of individuals and teams, and successfully create and promote products, services and ideas.
The Insights Association strives to effectively represent, advance, and grow the research profession and industry. Specifically, the organization:
• Provides government advocacy through legislative, regulatory and judicial means
• Cares for and improves the industry’s image in the eyes of the media and public
• Markets the business case for industry products and services to buyers and users
• Sets and enforces professional standards
• Establishes and reinforces best practices
• Helps members grow their businesses, their departments, and themselves as research professionals
VP Advocacy, Insights Association
Attorney, Pullman & Comley, LLC