Wed Dec 8 HKT (about 1 month ago)
In your timezone (EST): Wed Dec 8 3:00am - Wed Dec 8 4:00am
• How will the uneven economic recovery impact banks' asset quality and capital?
• Will banks' and market liquidity suffer from progressive dial-back of governmental emergency measures and tighter monetary policies?
• How will rising inflation affect banks' credit profiles?
• Will the boost in digitization increase productivity or foster fiercer competition?
• Is carbon transition a rising threat for banks' and their clients?
Managing Director – Global Banking, Financial Institutions Group, Moody's Investors Service
Senior Vice President, European Banks, Moody's Investors Service
Senior Vice President, Emea Banking, Moody's Investors Service
Vice President, Senior Credit Officer, Moody's Investors Service