Thu Feb 28 GMT (almost 3 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Feb 28 3:00am - Thu Feb 28 12:00pm
etc.venues Fenchurch Street 8 Fenchurch Place
London EC3M 4PB United Kingdom
RFi Group is pleased to announce the Global Business Banking Summit – UK Edition, bringing together the best thought leaders across the business banking industry, to examine the latest insights and case studies in SME and business banking innovation.
KEY THEMES INCLUDE
• Is there a future for a virtual marketplace to thrive?
• Where is the next best thing, is it potentially through untapped e-commerce?
• Where have banks failed to serve?
• What role is technology playing in servicing business customers?
• How do payment and funding needs evolve as companies mature?
• How to be truly ‘customer-centric’
• Has business funding lost the human touch?
• What impacts will open banking and PSD2 have?
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
CEOs, Heads of, Senior Directors of:
• Business Banking
• Customer experience
• Business lending
• Digital and technology
• Commercial payments and T&E
• Merchant acquiring and issuing
• Branches, distribution, and product development
• Relationship management
CEO, Business Bank, Barlcays
Founder & CEO, Starling Bank
Global Product Director, The Economist Intelligence Unit
2018 Past Speakers:
Global Economist, The Economist Intelligence Unit