Thu Jan 17 GMT - Fri Jan 18 GMT (almost 3 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Jan 17 3:00am - Fri Jan 18 12:00pm
Marriott Hotel Maida Vale
Plaza Parade, Maida Vale, London NW6 5RP, UK
Client onboarding for asset management firms refers to the strategy, system and processes through which clients are introduced to the firm and its products, whilst at the same time complying to all existing relevant financial regulation.
Client onboarding is one of the most critical functions for Asset Management firms as it directly impacts client experience, servicing and relationships — all of which, in turn, impact profits.
Fund managers need to on-board new clients in accordance to regional regulations and KYC norms. Faster on-boarding enables these companies to initiate trading with their clients sooner and mitigate the risk.
Our Global Client Onboarding and Data Management conferences continue to be the only global events focusing on client onboarding opportunities and challenges specifically in the Capital Markets sector. We’re offering a two-day platform for a mix of technology, operations/business and compliance professionals and the key decision makers to gather and explore strategies on end-to-end client onboarding process improvements specifically for Asset Management firms.
Rapid digitalization, necessity to comply with EU, US and global regulations, development of regional regulatory landscape – all these tremendously impact the onboarding process of both foreign and local financial institutions, making it essential for such conference to be held.
Topics covered include:
• Creating a dynamic and flexible KYC framework
• Onboarding across different products
• Client onboarding across all internal functions and stakeholders
• Managing financial crime as part of your onboarding commitments
• Introduction of fresh capital into markets and asset classes
• Anti-Money Laundering regulatory demands
• Client relationship management during the onboarding process
• Retail client onboarding for investment products
• Regulatory outlook: global and regional
• Increasing digitisation of client onboarding
• Best-practice in AML, CTF and sanctions screening
• Effectively working with custodian banks for successful client onboarding
• Data management for client onboarding and the entire client lifecycle
• Complexities of onboarding complex / international clients
• Blockchain technology to help eliminate fraud and financial crime
• Client onboarding for alternative investments
• Onboarding clients to cryptocurrency as an asset class
2019 Sponsor and Partner