Thu Oct 14 BST (4 days ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Oct 14 5:30am - Thu Oct 14 12:00pm
A year in review
• How have the events of 2020-2021 impacted fixed income markets around the world?
• How is the supply of GSS bonds expected to grow in different regions?
• Which sectors look posed to issue GSS bonds and what are they hoping to achieve?
• How is ESG being incorporated into in fixed income investment strategies?
• Can green bonds drive climate action for sovereigns?
• How are sovereigns integrating ESG into their thinking around debt issuance?
• The challenges of investor engagement with sovereigns – what more needs to happen?
• How are sovereigns managing the complex challenges of impact reporting?
Product Manager of Opinion Services, Sustainalytics
Colleen E Keenan
Senior Operations Officer, Capital Markets and Investments, Treasury World Bank
Head of Innovative Financing Branch, Debt and Reserves Management Team, HM Treasury
Senior Financial Officer, IFC
Vice President, Sustainable Finance Business Manager, ISS Corporate Solutions
Lead Financial Sector Specialist, World Bank
Head of Market Development, Hong Kong Monetary Authority
Head of Sustainable Finance, Nomura International
Senior Portfolio Manager, EMSO
Co-Head of Policy and Markets, UK Debt Management Office
Chief Financial Officer, New Development Bank
Co-head of EM Credit and Corporate and High Yield Fixed Income, Amundi
Patricio Sepúlveda Carmona
Head of the Public Debt Office, Chilean Ministry of Finance
Head of EMEA ESG DCM, JP Morgan
Head of Division, EIB
Financial and Development Impact Analyst, TUHF21
Senior Writer, Environmental Finance
His Excellency the Minister Romuald Wadagn
Economy and Finance, The Government of Benin
Global Head of Green & Sustainable Finance, Natixis
• J.P Morgan
• European Investment Bank
• ISS ESG