Wed Jul 17 AEST (over 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Tue Jul 16 6:00pm - Tue Jul 16 9:30pm
488 George St, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
With global growth expected to slow amid rising trade and financial risks, how will the rest of 2019 look?
Join S&P Global Market Intelligence and S&P Global Ratings as we share our views on the impending risks to the current economic climate, and how you can still seize opportunities in these uncertain times.
• Global Economy – Navigating A Slowdown As Risks Pile Up
• Sustainable Growth: From the Margins to the Mainstream - the Global Megatrends Driving ESG and Shaping the New Normal
There will also be concurrent break-out sessions where you will have an opportunity to delve deeper into topics such as:
• RCR Tomlinson: Building a Collapse. A Counterparty Credit Case Study
• Global Tech IPOs Reaching a Crescendo?
• Bring Me The Horizon – The Road Ahead for Pacific-Rim Supply Chains
Managing Director, Chief Economist, S&P Global Ratings
Director, Head of Business Development EMEA, Trucost, part of S&P Global
Director, Credit Analytics, S&P Global Market Intelligence
Senior Director, S&P Global Market Intelligence
Associate Director, S&P Global Market Intelligence
Supply Chain Specialist, Quantamental Research Group, S&P Global Market Intelligence Panjiva