Sat Mar 26 +04 (about 2 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Fri Mar 25 4:00pm - Fri Mar 25 4:00pm
Metropolitan Hotel Dubai
Sheikh Zayed Road Exit 41، Al Thanya Street - UAE
The conference will demonstrate the knowledge, skills and abilities of women in business with special focus on Business Women Leaders. It is a gathering of global women from all over the world and a signature event in United Arab Emirates which everyone remains excited to join, connect and share.
Why To Attend?
• Meet global corporate experts from diverse industry and cultural landscapes
• Listen from leading international business leaders about their experiences within the corporate world and gain the latest market intelligence across the industry
• Network & Collaborate face to face with your peers and make valuable connections across industry and the globe in both informal and business-focused environments
• Share your own industry experiences, expertise and know-how during interactive panel discussions and Q&A sessions
• Engage professionals across business and industry
How You Benefit:
• Gain more insights: Through real case studies and explorations, your assumptions are challenged and you gain new perspectives.
• Sustain actionable knowledge: Harness information you already have into workable action plans.
• Managing for value: Develop a keen understanding of how to manage the creation of value, using the Berkeley-developed Blue Line Management concept.
• Enhanced leadership skills: Achieve increased confidence and managerial impact through our integrated Leadership Development Process, which includes powerful 360° feedback and coaching from our highly regarded Berkeley Global Leadership Centre.
• Grounding in the key business disciplines: Essential to effective general-management decision-making, you will gain an integrated view of business by discovering key linkages across disciplines.
1. Focus On Women Development:
Identify appropriate metrics for the WOMEN CEO’s performance evaluation – resources &value additions alone or authenticity and how to grow into the future. Discuss challenges facing WOMEN CEO’s as it supports ways to overcome.
2. Women Innovation:
Identify solutions for women based on innovations that will support success as entrepreneurs.
3. Creating Women Opportunities:
We bring opportunities in the market for Women to give them business ideas and practical business plans required to get success.
4. Women Training, Consulting And Advisory For Start-ups:
Recognize women skills, identify area of improvements, learning opportunities to provide Women with comprehensive solutions.
5. Women Start-ups & Incubators:
Providing support and assistance to Women for doing start up.
6. Women Dialogue And Connectivity:
Facilitate dialogue between Women technology innovators, Consultants and regulators to unlock the keys to widespread adoption. Facilitate a two-way interaction to map out future needs and areas where technology has yet to offer a solution. Over the years, we’ve assisted thousands of women by educating and training financial and entrepreneur leadership skills for future contribution to a healthy economy and society.
Dr. Musa Shaikh
Group CEO, Berkeley Middle East Holding
Dr. Nahla Al Qassimi
Ph.D Town Planning
H.E. Alia Abdulla AlMazrouei
Advisor, Abu Dhabi Department of Economic Development
Dr. Hoda Alkhzaimi
President at Emirates Digital Association for Women
Founder and CEO, DIVA HOMES
H.E. Dr. Amna K. Al Nakhi
Founder and CEO, SaadaahNews
Dr. Ghadah Al Murshidi
Associate Professor, United Arab Emirates University
Founder and CEO, Fast Commerce International
H. E. Laila Rahhal El Atfani
Sheikha Abdulla Al Nuaimi
Executive Director Commercial Operations, Ajman Free Zone & An Entrepreneur
Dr. Eng. Suaad Sultan Al Shamsi
Senior Program Manager in Abu Dhabi New Terminal (ORAT leader)
Mona Abdulla AlHebsi
CEO & Managing Director, Mona AlHebsi Co.
Asma Jan Muhammad
Senior Finance Manager, Local conglomerate, Dubai, UAE
Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Scrum Master at ENBD
Author of 8 times Amazon #1 best selling book “The Formula”
Managing Partner, FLC GROUP
• Diva Homes
• Fast Commerce