Sun Sep 12 MDT - Wed Sep 15 MDT (about 1 month ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Sun Sep 12 6:30am - Thu Sep 16 1:00am
Colorado Springs, Co
GFA is the world’s oldest and largest gathering of precious commodity equities matched with their investors. Presented every year since 1989, it showcases seven-eighths of the world’s publicly traded gold and silver companies when measured by production or reserves.
The invitation-only 33rd Annual Gold Forum is attended by the world’s leading specialist precious metal investors as well as generalist institutional investors, private equity, and hedge funds. Buy- and sell-side analysts from around the world make up the balance of the participants.
SOME REASONS TO ATTEND:
• Networking: Connect in person with the precious metal industry's senior decision-makers and investment leaders from around the world - all in one place at one time and with guaranteed confidentiality.
• Influential: Hear from the leaders of the precious metal value chain - equities executives, fund managers, sell and buy-side analysts, market experts, and economists - making the investment case for the metals and their equities, and forecasting future trends.
• Powerful Agenda: Be on hand for breaking company news. Learn about critical industry issues and developments from a broad range of producers, developers, explorers, and market professionals - complemented by renowned featured speakers.
• Global Perspectives: Learn from and build relationships with peers from the global precious metals investment community.
• Representative: The Denver Gold Forum will host precious metals equities representing the majority of global market capitalization, production, mineral resources, cash flow, and dividends.
• Exclusive: Delegates must pre-qualify to attend. The Denver Gold Forum is not a retail investor or financial advisor targeted event. Investment bankers, investor relations reps, and mining services companies do not qualify to participate.
• Proven and Trusted: Denver Gold Group is a not-for-profit organization that invests in its members rather than its owners. It has been the premier precious metal equities investment event organizer since 1989. It has served the industry in good times as well as bad, supporting companies through all stages of the commodity cycle. It remains the gold standard in a conference circuit saturated with dozens of opportunistic events.
• Incredible Venue: Denver offers every world-class amenity necessary for productive investor networking and decision-making.
• Capital Markets
• BMO Capital Markets
• Red Cloud
• Wheaton Precious Metals
• World Gold Council
• Royal Gold, Inc.
• Invest Yukon
• New Pacific Metals
• SRK Consulting
• Pray & Company