|Event Date||Tue Mar 23 EDT (over 1 year ago)|
With the novel coronavirus taking the world by storm, there has never been a more important time for Canadian exporters to learn about the various government funding support programs available to them.
Mentor Works Ltd. is teaming up with Export Development Canada (EDC) to educate Canadian businesses on the exporting grant and loan programs available to them.
During the Government Funding for Exporting During COVID-19 With EDC webinar, attendees will learn about specific government funding programs designed to help businesses through these uncertain times. This includes covering programs from the federal and Ontario provincial governments, FedDev Ontario, National Research Council's Industrial Research Assistance Program (NRC-IRAP), FedNor, and Export Development Canada (EDC).
• Overview of the various financial support programs available to Canadian exporters.
• COVID-19 financial recovery strategies and preparations.
• Outline of how exporters can start preparing to ramp their businesses back up when the time comes.
• Funding Webinar Prerequisites.
Prerequisites for most Canadian government funding programs:
• Incorporated in Canada for at least 2 years.
• Financially stable.
• Not a retailer/distributor.
• Not a start-up.
Business Development Executive, Mentor Works Ltd.
Senior Account Manager, Export Development Canada (EDC)
• Mentor works