|Event Date||Wed May 5 EDT (over 1 year ago)|
We have worked diligently to put together a stimulating and focused agenda, bringing together experts, visionaries and professionals from the IT industry. We look forward to sharing this exciting conference with you.
• Kick off the discussions by discussing the Survive Reset Thrive journey and how to lead the transition from reset to thrive. The speaker will share stories of successful companies that are building robust organizations for growth and provide insights of how you can do the same! She will challenge us as CIOs to embrace the challenge and build organizations ready to blast off and grow!
• We will dig deeper on strategies that allow for companies to not only survive, but thrive. In addition, we will explore companies who ‘broke the mold’ in 2020 and the strategies they plan to adopt as they take on 2021.
• Discuss the thoughts on The Way Forward for the economy and commercial real estate, especially as conditions evolve due to a new U.S. administration and the vaccine.
• See how Chrome OS and Chrome Browser are secure by design—embedding security into every workflow to provide proactive protection for users, devices, applications, and data, wherever work happens. This is cloud-first security control in the hands of the modern businesses that will thrive moving forward.
• Will pull together key insights and end with a call to action including recapping shared guidance on how CIOs can lead their organizations, accelerate learning and thrive through 2021 and beyond.
Dr. Rebecca Homkes
London Business School, Strategic Management Centre, Lecturer, Director
US Department of Commerce, NTIS, CIO
United States Postal Service, CIO & EVP
City of Oakland, CIO & CTO
CBRE, Chairman of Americas Research and Senior Economic Advisor
Google Chrome, Global Director, Customer & Partner Sales Engineering
• Chrome Enterprise