|Event Date||Tue May 25 EDT - Thu May 27 EDT (5 months ago)|
When it comes to CSR and talent retention, the topic of diversity has never been higher on the agenda of many countries and companies. Long term issues next to potential racial disadvantages, such as prominent gender pay gaps, lack of female and POC leadership, as well as fewer chances for the disabled are hindering the creation of diverse workforces. With institutional investors vetting fund managers more closely on their commitments to diversity, capital allocations might become dependent on such strategies in the future as well.
To support the global real estate industry, GRI Club is hosting this special online eSummit on the importance of diversity, equity and inclusion in real estate corporations. By invitation only for senior decision makers in real estate investments lending, developing and with AUM; join the global GRI eCommunity to discuss such challenges and opportunities through candid peer to peer discussions.
• Learn from real estate leaders going through or have undergone strategies to implement structural change to incorporate diversity.
• Private and confidential conversations with Global GRI club leaders; discuss openly challenges and solutions.
• Unique perspectives across GRI Club Global members’ database.
• Hear from specialist thought leaders in and out of real estate through case studies and workshop scenarios.
Measuring The Benefits of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Initiatives in RE Businesses:
• How can we measure ways in which diversity can transform real estate businesses?
• How can we ensure that everyone’s potential is recognised and realised?
7 What are the biggest challenges in achieving a diverse workforce?
• How should we best define diversity and what goals should be set as standards in organizations?
• Ways to use mentoring/structured coaching programs?
• Change management -How can we ensure the workforce embraces initiatives?
Senior Managing Director, Eastdil Secured
Head of Real Estate Finance, M&G Investments
Founder & Advisory Committee Member, Real Estate Balance
Partner, Head Urban Investment Grou, Goldman Sachs
Vice President of Equity, Diversity & Inclusion, BentallGreenOak
Board Member - Freehold, UK COO, Unibail Rodamco Westfield, UK
Global Head, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Initiatives, Ivanhoé Cambridge
Director of Real Estate Investments, Credicorp Capital
VP, Principal RE, Inclusion Committee Representative, StepStone Group
CEO, PLANET The smart city
Présidente, Union Investment Real Estate
Senior Managing Director, Greystar Real Estate Partners
Senior Vice President, Investments, Cadillac Fairview Brasil Participações
Head of Fundraising, Kennedy Wilson
Senior Director EMEA, Catalyst
• Real Estate Balance