Thu Sep 10 +08 - Fri Sep 11 +08 (over 1 year ago)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Sep 10 5:00am - Fri Sep 11 5:00am
Sands Expo & Convention Centre
10 Bayfront Ave, Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Singapore 018956
This highly practical course will provide an intensive and interactive analysis of the techniques, challenges, bespoke case studies and assessments together with over 30 legal cases will be used to illustrate and highlight key points. It will address the roles of the parties involved, their responsibilities and obligations and consider the wide spectrum of risks; regulatory, fraud, operational and credit, that need to be considered when financing commodities. It will provide an analysis of the main trade products and assess when and where they are appropriate to use, as well as considering the issue of fraud and money laundering in Trade and Commodity Finance and how to avoid the consequences of being impacted by these.
Who should attend?
• Trade, export and commodity finance practitioners
• Corporate bank relationship managers
• Staff within compliance, credit and risk management functions
• Relationship managers within financial institutions
• Documentary credits and trade operations personnel
• The London Institute of Banking & Finance