|Event Date||Tue May 18 EDT (5 months ago)|
Whether in pursuit of efficiency or AI-enabled decision making, data is an increasingly important asset for companies. Industry leaders are always working on efforts to improve their data collection and decision making strategies. Join MBA Education and industry experts to learn how leaders in commercial lending are incorporating data in their business strategies, getting more value from their data and explore the future of data in commercial lending.
• How are industry leaders thinking about data as part of their business strategies?
• How does technology/innovation partner with business leaders on driving change?
• How do industry leaders think about buy versus build?
• What is the future of data in commercial lending?
Who Should Attend?
• Chief Information Officers.
• Chief Strategy Officers.
• Heads of Origination and Production.
• Commercial Analysts.
• Economists and Research professionals.
Chief of Strategy, Commercial Real Estate, JP Morgan Chase
Sr. Director, Capital Markets Operations, CBRE
Chief Data Officer, Berkadia
Founder and Executive Chairman, Reonomy (moderator)
Director of Transformation and Partner Management, Bellwether Enterprise Real Estate Capital