|Event Date||Thu Feb 24 EST (in 29 days)|
The University Club of New York
1 W 54th St, New York, NY 10019, USA
This summit is designed for operational and product specialists at US hedge funds to discuss key developments, trends, and issues driving the growth of digital asset strategies and funds.
This one-day event will explore a wealth of topics, including:
• The case for investing in digital assets
• Key legal and regulatory challenges
• Custody, security and liquidity issues
• Trading and investment strategies
• Future developments and trends
• Digital asset fund bootcamp for managers
• The shifting sentiment of allocators toward digital asset funds
Join us for what promises to be an exciting and engaging event.
Senior Managing Principal & President, Jeanensis