|Event Date||Wed Mar 23 EDT - Thu Mar 24 EDT (in about 2 months)|
The University Club of New York
1 W 54th St, New York, NY 10019, USA
An invite-only gathering for hedge fund operational leaders, that will explore the current trends, future drivers, and mission-critical tools pushing positive business growth.
Day 1 will focus on emerging operational issues, with Day 2 shining a light on how technology continues to transform our space.
Informed by in-depth industry consultation, our gathering for senior teams will help your business evolve via big picture presentations and a series of detail-orientated roundtable sessions designed for small groups.
• A unique dual event, with the flexibility to attend for both days or one day only
• An ‘urban’ business retreat conducted under strict rules of confidentiality Limited to 120 places to ensure the relevance of delegates and quality of discussion
• All content created by managers-for-managers, via a series of focus groups
• Topics dealing with operations, regulation, compliance, emerging product trends – all designed to help you run a better business
• A focus on small roundtable discussions, led by experts and enabling all guests to share ideas