Mon Mar 16 HKT (almost 2 years ago)
In your timezone (EST): Sun Mar 15 8:00pm - Mon Mar 16 5:00am
JW Marriott Hotel Hong Kong
88 Queensway, Admiralty, Hong Kong
Our agenda will cover key issues for investors, including:
• Whether the global economy will recover in 2020 and, if so, which economies will lead and which fall behind.
• The next steps for the world’s major central banks, including the Fed, ECB and BoJ.
• Whether a lasting end to the trade war is possible, and the implications of economic decoupling between the US and China.
• Rising debt, decelerating trend growth and the options left to deal with them for Chinese policymakers.
• Why globalisation appears to have stalled, and what comes next.
• How Asia would fare in a less open global economy.
Group Chief Economist, Capital Economics
Chief Asia Economist, Capital Economics