|Event Date||Mon Jun 21 EDT - Tue Jun 22 EDT (in 2 days)|
Discover all financial rules through practical examples and participate in a workshop where you can try out exercises.
Before the event: Basic financial rules (online individually)
Topics to discuss on Day 1: Financial rules of H2020 and HE – Personnel cost calculation (live presentation)
• How to turn the salary costs into an eligible hourly rate?
• Which one should you choose?
• Additional remuneration or bonuses?
• Employees or consultants?
• What’s the difference between financial year-, and monthly-based calculation?
• How will this affect the daily rate calculation in HE?
• Which one should you choose? Additional remuneration or bonuses? Employees or consultants?
• Project-based remuneration schemes in HE?
Financial rules of H2020 and HE – Third parties, subcontractors, other direct costs (live presentation)
• Third party articles – why, there are more than one?
• Resource needed or service outsourced?
• Subcontractors or Linked third parties?
• Which one should be foreseen? Which one would your office prefer?
• Travel costs – for employees and for other – is there a difference?
• Equipment and other assets – how to calculate your facility costs efficiently?
• Other goods and services – what’s in here?
• How about internal cost transfers and charges? Are they eligible?
• How will internal invoicing be accepted in HE?
• Funding rates, receipts, CFS rules and payments – learn them all!
• Guarantee Fund in H2020 and Mutual Insurance Mechanism in HE.
CEO, Europa Media Group