Thu Dec 9 UTC (about 2 months ago)
In your timezone (EST): Thu Dec 9 4:00pm - Thu Dec 9 5:15pm
We have brought together a group of investment professionals and advisers to discuss the year past and what lies in store for 2022 for this end of year informal discussion.
A broad range of questions have already been submitted by Octo Members and Host will be putting those questions as well as yours to the panel.
Join the debate and have your say on:
• Markets and economies – the difficult exit from the pandemic
• Inflation and client and investor worries
• The government’s strategy on tax and spending and regulation.
• Where is the regulator headed and where do we want it to head?
• Have advisers and asset managers become more efficient and better
attuned in a hybrid world?
• Where are clients and investors – financially and emotionally?
• Big fears and big hopes for 2021?
• We look forward to seeing you there.