Tue May 10 UTC - Wed May 11 UTC (19 days ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Mon May 9 8:00pm - Tue May 10 8:00pm
Hilton Brighton Metropole
Kings Rd, Brighton BN1 2FU, UK
Come together with members from across the south to explore the challenges, discuss opportunities and share innovations to help build the future of housing.
This is your opportunity to explore current challenges and gain invaluable insight tailor-made for our sector.
We’ll have sessions on the biggest issues in housing – from supply, affordability, funding, safety and sustainability to tenant satisfaction and engagement, customer service, homelessness, the future of work and skills and recruitment. Housing Brighton lets you select the sessions you attend from our robust content streams – The big picture and Asset management and development – so you can build your own unique programme suited to your needs.
• Housing Brighton features a programme created by members for members, ensuring we address the issues affecting the housing sector
• Hear the latest policy updates from key industry spokespeople
• A cross sector of organisations will be in attendance, giving you the opportunity to speak with government, local authorities, housing associations, third sector, partner organisations and private sector
• Discover good practice and solutions to help you with your own challenges
• Question the experts and get involved in the discussion
• Make valuable connections with fellow professionals and network while enjoying complimentary refreshments as part of the event.
• South East Consortium
• Just Ask
• Bugler Group
• Inner Circle Consulting
• Welcome banner
• Attendee list
• Legal update steam and welcome banners