Thu Apr 7 CDT (about 2 months ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Thu Apr 7 1:00am - Thu Apr 7 1:00am
The Westin Houston, Memorial City
945 Gessner Rd, Houston, TX 77024, USA
Residential Development, Build to Rent, Suburban Growth & Market Trends.
What You'll Learn:
• How the greater Houston area's housing supply and demand have changed in recent population growth.
• How the single-family rental market is defined compared to urban build-to-rent.
• Why investors are expanding into the SFR market, and the target yields and returns may be.
• What types of housing are being built and what is still in demand across the affordable, market-rate or build-to-rent industries? What is
the status of the build-to-rent market in Houston?
• What master-planned development has taken place in the last 18 months including new developments, investment interest, acquisitions,
and local and national trends?
• How can we identify which submarkets in Houston are lucrative, and what sparks interest?
• What are local leaders doing to ensure affordable housing in the area? Is that need being met through new or existing projects, including
How You'll Do More Business: Houston markets are seeing incredible population growth with many areas seeing exploding residential and homebuilding activity. SFR has become one of the fastest-growing trends in the Texas homebuilding market, with many developers and investors jumping into the new trend. Join us as we dive into the residential growth in Houston, discuss the similarities and differences between build to rent and build to sell. Attending will give you a chance to interact with industry leaders working towards meeting the ever-increasing housing demands head-on, and see how their innovations in development and construction have allowed them to strive. Together we can identify emerging trends and capitalize on a booming marketplace!
Who You’ll Meet: Owners, developers, investors, brokers, city and government officials, business consultants, architects, engineers, lawyers, accountants, bankers and technology companies.
What Does Your Ticket Get You: Bisnow events bring together the biggest power players in the industry to identify opportunities, build your network and expand your business. With the largest audience of commercial real estate professionals in the world, no one knows how to help your business more than us.
President – Phoenix Region, The Howard Hughes Corporation
EVP, Land Tejas
Managing Principal, Clark Condon
MSA Advisor, Land Advisors Organization
Sr. National Account Manager, ADT
Managing Shareholder, Bold Fox Development
VP, Master Planned Communities, Toll Brothers
Managing Director, Tricon Residential Inc.
President & CEO, Wan Bridge
CEO, Douglas Elliman Texas
• ADT Multifamity
• Douglas Elliman
• Clark Condon
• Western Alliance Bank
• Land Advisors