Wed Jan 12 UTC (7 days ago)
In your timezone (EST): Tue Jan 11 7:00pm - Tue Jan 11 7:00pm
With macro-economic shifts, excess deposits and rising consumer expectations entering 2022. Through AI technology and fintech partnerships share how the bank is accelerating digital transformation to best serve its communities and customers and expand access to credit.
THIS WEBINAR WILL COVER:
• A bank CEO’s perspective on embracing change and adapting in the modern world.
• How financial well-being, customer relationships and loyalty can be fostered in a digital world.
• The strategy behind why Berkshire Bank partners with fintechs to drive consumer loan growth and meet the modern day expectations of new customers.
TOP 3 BENEFITS TO ATTENDEES:
• Insight into how Berkshire is leveraging technology to digitize operations and improve customer experience.
• Learn new methods to put excess deposits to work, manage risk, and increase loan originations from a CEO.
• Hear how AI models can drive greater operational efficiencies by increasing automation in your lending process, while also providing near zero fraud levels.
Chief Executive Officer and Director, Berkshire Bank
Senior Vice President Business Development, Upstart