|Event Date||Thu Jun 10 EDT (8 months ago)|
After a year of huge disruption, it's time to shift the focus to how the financial services industry can understand and delight the new type of customers and employees that have emerged during this time. Because we know needs and behaviours have changed forever. Now we need to urgently be doing something about it.
Join Qualtrics and some of APAC’s leading FSI organisations as we explore how the industry is taking action to design and improve experiences in a world that’s changed forever. Through a collection of engaging, real-life examples, and drawing on new research from Qualtrics, you’ll learn:
• The latest trends and behaviours driving customer and employee expectations in the FSI industry.
• How to quickly and effectively adjust listening programs for modern business environments.
• Tangible ways to improve the experiences delivered by placing insights at the core of services and product innovation.
• Introduction: Experience Design + Experience Improvement in FSI
As we move forward from the pandemic, there are two things that will set every business and government apart - Experience Design and Experience Improvement. Discover how to unlock the value of both.
• The APAC FSI 2021 Trends Study: What’s driving great experiences in the new normal?
A deep dive into the latest trends driving customer experience in the financial services industry, based on new research from Qualtrics. This study explores consumers’ current spending habits and behaviours, as well as current satisfaction, experiences, and preferences when engaging with financial service companies - across banking, investment, and insurance.
• Customer showcase
Listen in Standard Chartered ,ANZ, UOB Bank, Bank of Ayudhya and bolttech share how they are embarking on a journey of experience transformation.
Global Head of Client Experience, MD, Retail Banking, Standard Chartered
Product Owner - Research & Analytics, ANZ
EVP, Customer Experience Management, Bank of Ayudhya
Executive Director, Head of HR Strategy, UOB
Group Customer Experience Lead, bolttech
Group Chief Customer Officer, bolttech
Managing Director, Qualtrics, Asia Pacific & Japan
Senior Research Solution Strategist, Qualtrics