Wed Sep 8 UTC (about 1 month ago)
In your timezone (EDT): Wed Sep 8 10:00am - Wed Sep 8 11:00am
" More details coming soon"
Questions to be addressed at the next Data in Asset Management discussion
1. Is more efficient data management delivering on its promise of lower costs?
2. How much progress have open data management platforms made?
3. Are data vendors changing their behaviour?
4. What new use-cases are being found for more efficient data management?
5. Are data standards irrelevant to progress in data management?
6. Is regulatory reporting data likely to be made available for commercial use?
7. What progress have asset managers made on cost disclosure?
8. Can tokenisation and fragmentation tools help in data management?
Chief Sales Officer, Slyce Data
Co-Founder, Future of Finance
• FinTech Wales
• Cymru Wales
• TCS BaNCS
• ACI UNITED KINGDOM
• TSSAG Securities Services Advisory Group