|Event Date||Mon Jun 7 EDT (8 days ago)|
The session will begin with a brief overview of loan write-ups or credit memorandums including types, styles, and necessary component parts (relationship information, financial analysis, management review, and risk assessment/mitigation).
The financial analysis section will highlight “liquidity, activity, leverage, operating performance, and cash flow analysis.” Additionally, the “Z-score” bankruptcy predictor will be reviewed.
The session will also cover additional important loan write-up items including assessing the company’s strategic plan- “marketing, financing, and management.” Also, the “risk assessment and mitigation” section will be used to summarize the loan presentation.
Three “standard” commercial loan write-ups will be presented in order to illustrate the concepts.
• Review effective commercial loan write-ups
• Discuss types, styles, and components parts
• Cover the financial analysis section
• Assess the company’s strategic plan and management’s strengths/ weaknesses
• Analyze the risk assessment and mitigation section as a summary of the loan presentation
• Summarize the concepts by reviewing three loan write-ups
David L. Osburn, MBA, CCRA
Founder, Osburn & Associates, LLC